I never thought I could do it. Lots of people have begotten my lull throughout the past years. I, myself, always believed their inept advices that had kept me partially taciturn considering my being distressed soon as I didn’t see my name on the list. It hurts until now. But I don’t want to be this type because it prolongs almost a quarter part of my life – revenge. It’s time to pull back, get to my old self like the good ol days. Who ever wondered? I’m returning as stronger as ever. Never mind those people who’ll lead me to dead ends. I got a circle to navigate to pi and beyond.
- 1,495 VIEWS
- Solve until brain revolves. 4 days ago
- Orifice! :) “@OMGFacts: A herd of sheep entering a new paddock http://t.co/7dDkENYp8R” 5 days ago
- Three redundants =((( 1 week ago
- One more month. 1 week ago
- Tuesday is my new enemy. 1 week ago